Chanukah Song

Chanukah Song ~ Lyrics from Siddur ~ Original melodies by Micha'el & Performed with friends

"O Mighty Rock of my Salvation ~ To praise You is a Delight ~ Restore my House of Prayer and there we will bring a Thanksgiving offering ~ When You will have prepared the slaughter for the blaspheming foe, then I shall complete with a song of Praise the Dedication of the Altar."

"Troubles sated my soul when with grief my strength was consumed ~ They embittered my life with hardship ~ With calf-like kingdom's bondage ~ But with His great Power He brought forth the treasured one ~ Pharaoh's army and all of his offspring went down like a stone into the deep."

"Bare Your holy arm and hasten the End for Salvation ~ Avenge the vengeance of Your Servant's blood from the wicked nation. For the Triumph is too long delayed for us, and there is no end to days of evil ~ Repel the Red one in the nethermost shadow and establish for us the Seven Shepherds."

0 comments:

Post a Comment